A few days ago a friend of mine living in Florida sent me a link to an article in a small circulation weekly newspaper, The Miami Times. It told the story of the death of Bernardo De Torres. The article was written by De Torres long-term friend, Owen Band. The two men were both involved […]
Steve Madden Women's Satisfied Boot B074PHXQSB 6 US|White Leather Fashion M nzrolv3908-Ankle & BootieOrthofeet Most Comfortable Plantar Fasciitis Tahoe Womens Orthopedic Diabetic Orthotic Athletic Shoe B01IE0FO6C 11 XXW US Women|White/Pink
Shaft measures approximately 9\" from arch
Pointed toe, man-made lining and man-made sole
Functional inside zipper. 4.5 inch heel height
by Jefferson Morley April 30, 2019 On April 29, my attorney Dan Hardway filed a petition for certiorari asking the Supreme Court to review my case, Morley v. CIA. When I filed this Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit 16 years ago, I sought certain files related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy […]
By Emily Langer , Harrison Smith and Kate Morgan April 18 at 5:50 PM James W. McCord Jr., a retired CIA employee who was convicted as a conspirator in the Watergate burglary and later linked the 1972 break-in to the White House in revelations that helped end the presidency of Richard M. Nixon, died June […]
What is going on in this new CNN article by Thomas Maier claiming that the “U.S. Releases Most but not All JFK Assassination Files”? https://www.cnn.com/…/us-assassination-attempt-m…/index.html It’s an interesting article, but there is nothing new here. And contrary to the video attached to the print article, no new document or documents have been recently released about […]
KEEN Women's Durand Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot B00HGB6UAA 10 B(M) US|Gargoyle/Capri Breeze
The AARC is proud to announce the creation of a new resource for those who are new to the study of America's political assassinations.
We begin a series of new posts by AARC Board members and associates designed to provide a basic introduction to essential books and learning materials associated with the continuing investigation of President Kennedy's assassination.
- New Balance Women's FuelCore Agility v2 Cross Trainer B01MQZQJF1 5 B(M) US|Dark Mulberry/Faded Rose
- Bos. & Co. Women's Belfield Boot B01CRJTLWY 40 EU/9 - 9.5 M US|Plum Oil Suede
- Katy Perry Women's The Opearl Ankle Boot B06XCY49Y5 7.5 B(M) US|Blush/Nude
- adidas Women's Barricade Court w Tennis Shoe, White/Matte Silver/Grey Two, 6.5 M US B071S7M3R5 9.5 B(M) US|White/Matte Silver/Grey Two
- Bogs Women's Seattle Solid Waterproof Insulated Bootie B00GUJUHFI 10 B(M) US|Raisin
- Arcopedico 6201 Vitoria Womens Mary Jane Flats B01M0ZQSD9 38 EU|Black/Black Suede
- Dansko Women's Honor Sneaker B072XVC5TN 41 M EU (10.5-11 US)|Walnut Suede
- ASICS Women's AMPLICA Running Shoe B0714CJVQ5 5.5 B(M) US|Hot Pink/Black/White
- John Deere Women's Wellington Boot B0014HU1IO 7 W US|Tan/Camo
- Naturalizer Women's Mila Slide Sandal B073X1H793 10 W US|Black Suede
- Columbia Women's Newton Ridge Plus Hiking Boot B073WH6BBL 5 B(M) US|Black, Poppy Red
- Arcopedico Ellery B0079M0GS8 42 B(M) EU|Brown Bramble
- Ryka Women's Influence Cross Training Shoe B00HNBMA0M 6 B(M) US|Steel Grey/Chrome Silver/Diver Blue/Zuma Pink
- Diesel Women's SKB S-Kby Project Sneaker B077GHL1XX 7.5 B(M) US|Star White
- Sperry Top-Sider Women's Crest Vibe Sneaker B01G2HM90I 7.5 B(M) US|Linen Black
Rieker Womens 70822-24 Winter Boot B00WHIG6MO 42 M EU|Brandy/Fango/Cigar
Offered for your consideration, bits and pieces: note cards containing interesting observations and intriguing facts presented by leading authorities, researchers, and historians, courtesy of the Assassination Archives and Research Center.
Announcing a new feature by AARC Board members and associates designed to provide a brief snapshot of interesting facts, anecdotes, and observations associated with the continuing study of President Kennedy's assassination.
KEEN Women's Newport Hydro-W Sandal B071CVGZ38 11 B(M) US|Magnet/Surf the Web
Columbia Women's Redmond Trail Shoe B00GW8ETBU 10 B(M) US|Boulder, Sky BlueThe AARC has partnered with the Mary Ferrell Foundation, supplying nearly a million pages of AARC records for browsing and searching via the MFF website. These records include massive CIA and FBI documents received as settlement for a lawsuit brought by Mark Allen, as well as other document collections on the John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., and Robert F. Kennedy assassinations.
The Assassination Archives and Research Center was founded in 1984 to provide a permanent organization which would acquire, preserve, and disseminate information on political assassinations. The AARC is devoted to reaching the widest possible audience with this new information.
Trotters Women's Jamie Dress Pump B01NGYXMO1 9.5 2W US|Eggplant
A few days ago a friend of mine living in Florida sent me a link to an article in a small circulation weekly newspaper, The Miami Times. It told the story of the death of Bernardo De Torres. The article was written by De Torres long-term … [Read More...]
SoftWalk Women's Adora Flat B072JB95Y2 10 B(M) US|Navy
The Mary Ferrell Foundation announces the launch of an invaluable new research tool: The JFK Database Explorer. This is a new tool to aid researchers delving into the large body of JFK assassination-related documents known as the "JFK Collection", a substantial portion of which is viewable on this website.
The JFK Database Explorer, utilizing a copy of the National Archives' database of metadata known as "RIF sheets", allows for browsing, searching, and filtering of the entire set of records processed under the JFK Records Act.