A few days ago a friend of mine living in Florida sent me a link to an article in a small circulation weekly newspaper, The Miami Times. It told the story of the death of Bernardo De Torres. The article was written by De Torres long-term friend, Owen Band. The two men were both involved […]
Toe Warmers Boots Glacier B000PD1D3K N|Black/Black Women 8 nzrolv75-Mid-CalfEtnies Womens Scout Sneaker B01DODQIE6 7.5 B(M) US|Navy/Grey
\"Warmtex\" sock lining to keep warmth inside. \"Sherpa\" lining.
Side Zipper for easy entry
WATERPROOF. TPR Outsole
\"Navito\" soft leather upper and \"Verona\" shaft
True To Size
by Jefferson Morley April 30, 2019 On April 29, my attorney Dan Hardway filed a petition for certiorari asking the Supreme Court to review my case, Morley v. CIA. When I filed this Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit 16 years ago, I sought certain files related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy […]
By Emily Langer , Harrison Smith and Kate Morgan April 18 at 5:50 PM James W. McCord Jr., a retired CIA employee who was convicted as a conspirator in the Watergate burglary and later linked the 1972 break-in to the White House in revelations that helped end the presidency of Richard M. Nixon, died June […]
What is going on in this new CNN article by Thomas Maier claiming that the “U.S. Releases Most but not All JFK Assassination Files”? https://www.cnn.com/…/us-assassination-attempt-m…/index.html It’s an interesting article, but there is nothing new here. And contrary to the video attached to the print article, no new document or documents have been recently released about […]
Teva Women's Hurricane XLT Sandal, Hazel Black, 9 US B07DBKFHN5 8 B(M) US|Black Sport
The AARC is proud to announce the creation of a new resource for those who are new to the study of America's political assassinations.
We begin a series of new posts by AARC Board members and associates designed to provide a basic introduction to essential books and learning materials associated with the continuing investigation of President Kennedy's assassination.
- Naturalizer Women's Dev Wc Riding Boot B072J5FC5N 10 B(M) US|Saddle
- Nine West Women's Feeltheluv Satin Slide Sandal B074X25V1N 5 B(M) US|Black Satin
- Verocara Women's High Block Heel Pointy Toe Elegant Style Genuine Leather Dress Pump for Party and Office B01EWXO76I 11.5 M US|B-red Pat
- New Balance Women's 600v2 Natural Running Shoe B01LYM4EMN 5 D US|Steel/Artic Fox
- PRETTYHOMEL Women Sandals Flat Sandals Wedges Heel Summer Women Open Toe Platform Sandalias Ladies Sandals B07CYHFW7D 38/7.5 B(M) US Women|Beige
- J Slides Women's Apostle Sneaker B076DYHTTZ 6 B(M) US|Soft Pink
- Arcopedico 4271 L18 Womens Mary Jane Flats B01M0ZIXTG 37 M EU|Black Suede
- ASICS Men's Gel-Cumulus 19 Running Shoe B077F3QNJB 8 D(M) US|Black/White/Black
- Drew Shoe Women's Flash II V Sneakers B00ABYOYZC 7.5 2A(N) US|Black / Black
- Wolverine 1000 Mile Men's Wolverine 1000 Mile Boots B01N9HAMW9 7 D(M) US|Dark Olive Leather
- Aerosoles Women's Side Kick Boot B01L8YCOH8 7 B(M) US|Dark Brown Suede
- BeautiFeel Women's Margo Sandal B00Z7L4D8M 7.5 6E US|Black
- ALDO Women's Wiliwiel Ballet Flat B0743RV6JC 7.5 B(M) US|Red Miscellaneous
- Naturalizer Women's Jaque Fashion Sneaker B01I4K235C 4.5 B(M) US|Black
- Drew Shoe Women's Lotus Slip On Loafer B0045U1D34 7 XW US|Black Calf
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Core Ox B00GXAG0GE 5.5 B(M) US|Navy
Offered for your consideration, bits and pieces: note cards containing interesting observations and intriguing facts presented by leading authorities, researchers, and historians, courtesy of the Assassination Archives and Research Center.
Announcing a new feature by AARC Board members and associates designed to provide a brief snapshot of interesting facts, anecdotes, and observations associated with the continuing study of President Kennedy's assassination.
Reebok Women's Ridgerider Trail 3.0 Sneaker B0785W4CRG 5.5 B(M) US|Black
ASICS Women's Gel-Kayano 23 Running Shoe B01NA6N9QA 13 B(M) US|White/Snow/SilverThe AARC has partnered with the Mary Ferrell Foundation, supplying nearly a million pages of AARC records for browsing and searching via the MFF website. These records include massive CIA and FBI documents received as settlement for a lawsuit brought by Mark Allen, as well as other document collections on the John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., and Robert F. Kennedy assassinations.
The Assassination Archives and Research Center was founded in 1984 to provide a permanent organization which would acquire, preserve, and disseminate information on political assassinations. The AARC is devoted to reaching the widest possible audience with this new information.
adidas Women's Crazyflight X 2 Volleyball Shoe B077X58Y5S 10.5 M US|White/Silver Metallic/Grey
A few days ago a friend of mine living in Florida sent me a link to an article in a small circulation weekly newspaper, The Miami Times. It told the story of the death of Bernardo De Torres. The article was written by De Torres long-term … [Read More...]
Skechers Women's Go Walk Lite-15410 Loafer Flat B072KP46F5 6.5 B(M) US|Taupe
The Mary Ferrell Foundation announces the launch of an invaluable new research tool: The JFK Database Explorer. This is a new tool to aid researchers delving into the large body of JFK assassination-related documents known as the "JFK Collection", a substantial portion of which is viewable on this website.
The JFK Database Explorer, utilizing a copy of the National Archives' database of metadata known as "RIF sheets", allows for browsing, searching, and filtering of the entire set of records processed under the JFK Records Act.