A few days ago a friend of mine living in Florida sent me a link to an article in a small circulation weekly newspaper, The Miami Times. It told the story of the death of Bernardo De Torres. The article was written by De Torres long-term friend, Owen Band. The two men were both involved […]
Skechers Cloud Womens Slip On Clogs B07DFWKFFW 5 B(M) US|Black Sneaker Gratis nzrolv1575-Fashion SneakersEureka USA Women’s Universe Leather Ballet Flat B07CBMJYN5 10 B(M) US|710 Scarlet
Low backed slip on bungee laced casual sporty sneaker clog design
Air Cooled Memory Foam topped cushioned comfort insole
Super lightweight and flexible midsole
Extra flexible design traction outsole
by Jefferson Morley April 30, 2019 On April 29, my attorney Dan Hardway filed a petition for certiorari asking the Supreme Court to review my case, Morley v. CIA. When I filed this Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit 16 years ago, I sought certain files related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy […]
By Emily Langer , Harrison Smith and Kate Morgan April 18 at 5:50 PM James W. McCord Jr., a retired CIA employee who was convicted as a conspirator in the Watergate burglary and later linked the 1972 break-in to the White House in revelations that helped end the presidency of Richard M. Nixon, died June […]
What is going on in this new CNN article by Thomas Maier claiming that the “U.S. Releases Most but not All JFK Assassination Files”? https://www.cnn.com/…/us-assassination-attempt-m…/index.html It’s an interesting article, but there is nothing new here. And contrary to the video attached to the print article, no new document or documents have been recently released about […]
Northside Women's MONROE LOW Hiking Shoe B0735JJ8TL Size 6.5 M US|Tan/Coral
The AARC is proud to announce the creation of a new resource for those who are new to the study of America's political assassinations.
We begin a series of new posts by AARC Board members and associates designed to provide a basic introduction to essential books and learning materials associated with the continuing investigation of President Kennedy's assassination.
- FRYE Women's Clara Tassel OTK Slouch Boot B018YMFD1G 7 B(M) US|Black
- Skechers Women's Go Walk Lite-Eclipse Boat Shoe B075Y3CK8H 6 M US|Black/White
- Etnies Womens Scout Sneaker B01N17NOSR 11 B(M) US|Slate
- Reebok Women's CL Leather Ebk Sneaker B074V1JGKS 7.5 B(M) US|Whisper Grey/Chalk/Lilac
- Inov-8 Women's F-Lite 250 Fitness Shoe B00YC4FQC2 8.5 B(M) US|Teal/Navy/Purple
- CLARKS Women's Raisie Vita Boot B01N1RZBHZ 7.5 B(M) US|Black Leather
- Vionic Women's Flex Sierra Lace-up B071G8VJWQ 10 B(M) US|Tan
- Playworld Womens Classic Sequin Slip On Shoes Ballerina Ballet Flats Loafers B01BS4ZW0O 5 B(M) US|Silver
- Sam Edelman Women's Gala Slide Sandal B0767B7Q9Z 9 B(M) US|Pewter/Putty
- SoftWalk Women's Hollis Flat B00S017XFQ 5.5 B(M) US|Black
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star II High B010S5CTVE 13 D(M) US|White
- Remonte Women Ankle Boots black, (schwarz/altsilber/sc) R1472-01 B01EHMRK18 37 M EU|Black/Silver
- SoftWalk Women's Rocklin Loafer Flat, Black Suede, 8.0 2W US B07932B97N 7.5 W US|Brandy
- NIKE Men's Court Borough Low Basketball Shoe B013VNX84M 9 D(M) US|Black/Black-black
- Converse Womens Chuck Taylor All Star Madison-Ox Low-Top Sneaker B078NHS9P7 10 B(M) US|Mercury Grey/Mouse
Pleaser Women's Chloe308/Bnpu Boot B06XGYKLL9 13 B(M) US|Brown Faux Leather
Offered for your consideration, bits and pieces: note cards containing interesting observations and intriguing facts presented by leading authorities, researchers, and historians, courtesy of the Assassination Archives and Research Center.
Announcing a new feature by AARC Board members and associates designed to provide a brief snapshot of interesting facts, anecdotes, and observations associated with the continuing study of President Kennedy's assassination.
SplendidHome Women's Romy Combat Boot B071R2GG52 9.5 M US|Taupe
Fred Perry Kendrick Tipped Cuff Canvas Sneaker B014ECK04U 9 D UK (10 US)|NavyThe AARC has partnered with the Mary Ferrell Foundation, supplying nearly a million pages of AARC records for browsing and searching via the MFF website. These records include massive CIA and FBI documents received as settlement for a lawsuit brought by Mark Allen, as well as other document collections on the John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., and Robert F. Kennedy assassinations.
The Assassination Archives and Research Center was founded in 1984 to provide a permanent organization which would acquire, preserve, and disseminate information on political assassinations. The AARC is devoted to reaching the widest possible audience with this new information.
MUK LUKS Women's Nikki Belt Wrapped Boot B00K71QXMQ 7 B(M) US|Medium Beige
A few days ago a friend of mine living in Florida sent me a link to an article in a small circulation weekly newspaper, The Miami Times. It told the story of the death of Bernardo De Torres. The article was written by De Torres long-term … [Read More...]
Ariat Women's Krista Pull-on Steel Toe Western Cowboy Boot B003E7OKH0 8.5 B / Medium(Width)|Dark Peanut
The Mary Ferrell Foundation announces the launch of an invaluable new research tool: The JFK Database Explorer. This is a new tool to aid researchers delving into the large body of JFK assassination-related documents known as the "JFK Collection", a substantial portion of which is viewable on this website.
The JFK Database Explorer, utilizing a copy of the National Archives' database of metadata known as "RIF sheets", allows for browsing, searching, and filtering of the entire set of records processed under the JFK Records Act.