A few days ago a friend of mine living in Florida sent me a link to an article in a small circulation weekly newspaper, The Miami Times. It told the story of the death of Bernardo De Torres. The article was written by De Torres long-term friend, Owen Band. The two men were both involved […]
CLARKS Women's Addiy Zora Bootie B01NBMY60H 12 US|Tan Leather Ankle B(M) nzghgl2075-Ankle & BootieSkechers Performance Women's Go Step-Seashore Boating Shoe B01IIBN932 6.5 B(M) US|Navy/White
Shaft measures approximately 4\" from arch
Heel measures approximately 1.25\"
Boot opening measures approximately 11.5\" around
Heel height 1.5\"
by Jefferson Morley April 30, 2019 On April 29, my attorney Dan Hardway filed a petition for certiorari asking the Supreme Court to review my case, Morley v. CIA. When I filed this Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit 16 years ago, I sought certain files related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy […]
By Emily Langer , Harrison Smith and Kate Morgan April 18 at 5:50 PM James W. McCord Jr., a retired CIA employee who was convicted as a conspirator in the Watergate burglary and later linked the 1972 break-in to the White House in revelations that helped end the presidency of Richard M. Nixon, died June […]
What is going on in this new CNN article by Thomas Maier claiming that the “U.S. Releases Most but not All JFK Assassination Files”? https://www.cnn.com/…/us-assassination-attempt-m…/index.html It’s an interesting article, but there is nothing new here. And contrary to the video attached to the print article, no new document or documents have been recently released about […]
Lowa Women's Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boot B003UM3Q92 9 N US|Stone
The AARC is proud to announce the creation of a new resource for those who are new to the study of America's political assassinations.
We begin a series of new posts by AARC Board members and associates designed to provide a basic introduction to essential books and learning materials associated with the continuing investigation of President Kennedy's assassination.
- adidas Women's Alphabounce Beyond W Running Shoe B07BHKQJTP 11 B(M) US|Grey Two-grey Three-grey One
- Eastland Women's Ida Chukka Boot B072F7784N 8 B(M) US|Walnut
- Dr. Martens Women's Maelly Padded Collar Boot B01ATVGMWE 4 F(M) UK / 6 B(M) US|Black T Lamper
- Teva Women's Verra Sandal B07BR72JRZ 7 D(M) US|Suri Taupe-multi
- Kenneth Cole New York Women's Galla Pointed Toe Bootie with Flared Heel Stretch Shaft Ankle Boot B073XL542V 7.5 B(M) US|Red
- Camper Women's Right Nina K400221 Ballet Flat B01MSD2WYZ 41 M EU (11 US)|Red
- Brooks Womens Ravenna 9 B0716PZMBP 5.5 B(M) US|Black/Blue/Pink
- Blue by Betsey Johnson Women's SB-Cici Pump B0757MYD4T 9 M US|Black Satin
- Eldof Women Low Heels Pumps | Pointed Toe Slingback Flat Pumps | 2cm Classic Elegante Court Shoes B07C9D4PZY 5.5 B(M) US|Python-rose
- ASICS Women's Fuzex Rush Running Shoe B01GU2SNKU 5 B(M) US|Diva Blue/Indigo Blue/White
- Badgley Mischka Women's Kiara Platform Pump B00SHYPK10 9 B(M) US|Silver
- adidas Performance Women's Alphabounce W Running Shoe B01H7WNR94 9 B(M) US|Granite/White/Black
- CLARKS Women's Delana Joleen Boot B01MR32OPR 6.5 B(M) US|Navy Leather
- Lucchese Bootmaker Women's Catalina-Brown Floral Printed Shortie Ankle Bootie B06WW8HF44 8 B(M) US|Grey
- adidas Performance Women's Kanadia 7 TR W Trail Running Shoe B00M07DQM0 7 B(M) US|Clay/Chalk/Flash Orange
Bella Vita Women's Diana Pump B0781VSQZC 7.5 N US|Champagne Leather
Offered for your consideration, bits and pieces: note cards containing interesting observations and intriguing facts presented by leading authorities, researchers, and historians, courtesy of the Assassination Archives and Research Center.
Announcing a new feature by AARC Board members and associates designed to provide a brief snapshot of interesting facts, anecdotes, and observations associated with the continuing study of President Kennedy's assassination.
Propet Women's June Slide Sandal B071FR82MQ 12 M US|Black
New Balance Women's WT510RS3 Trail Running Shoes B01CQVOW0O 7 D US|Nimbus CloudThe AARC has partnered with the Mary Ferrell Foundation, supplying nearly a million pages of AARC records for browsing and searching via the MFF website. These records include massive CIA and FBI documents received as settlement for a lawsuit brought by Mark Allen, as well as other document collections on the John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., and Robert F. Kennedy assassinations.
The Assassination Archives and Research Center was founded in 1984 to provide a permanent organization which would acquire, preserve, and disseminate information on political assassinations. The AARC is devoted to reaching the widest possible audience with this new information.
Cobb Hill Women's Willa Bow Slipon Sneaker B01N19VXCD 9 B(M) US|Grey Leather
A few days ago a friend of mine living in Florida sent me a link to an article in a small circulation weekly newspaper, The Miami Times. It told the story of the death of Bernardo De Torres. The article was written by De Torres long-term … [Read More...]
Mizuno Women's Wave Sky 2 Running Shoe B076YC2T89 6 B(M) US|Hawaiian Ocearn/Birds of Paradise
The Mary Ferrell Foundation announces the launch of an invaluable new research tool: The JFK Database Explorer. This is a new tool to aid researchers delving into the large body of JFK assassination-related documents known as the "JFK Collection", a substantial portion of which is viewable on this website.
The JFK Database Explorer, utilizing a copy of the National Archives' database of metadata known as "RIF sheets", allows for browsing, searching, and filtering of the entire set of records processed under the JFK Records Act.