A few days ago a friend of mine living in Florida sent me a link to an article in a small circulation weekly newspaper, The Miami Times. It told the story of the death of Bernardo De Torres. The article was written by De Torres long-term friend, Owen Band. The two men were both involved […]
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Denim Top Sneaker B078NH7YRN 10 US|Dark Blue/Natural Ivory/White Low M nzskle2242-Fashion SneakersKEEN Women's Uneek 8MM Sandal B00UYRWL1K 7 D(M) US|Ink Blue/Capri
Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
Lace-up, high top sneaker with denim upper
Leather Chuck Taylor ankle patch
OrthoLite insole for cushioning
by Jefferson Morley April 30, 2019 On April 29, my attorney Dan Hardway filed a petition for certiorari asking the Supreme Court to review my case, Morley v. CIA. When I filed this Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit 16 years ago, I sought certain files related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy […]
By Emily Langer , Harrison Smith and Kate Morgan April 18 at 5:50 PM James W. McCord Jr., a retired CIA employee who was convicted as a conspirator in the Watergate burglary and later linked the 1972 break-in to the White House in revelations that helped end the presidency of Richard M. Nixon, died June […]
What is going on in this new CNN article by Thomas Maier claiming that the “U.S. Releases Most but not All JFK Assassination Files”? https://www.cnn.com/…/us-assassination-attempt-m…/index.html It’s an interesting article, but there is nothing new here. And contrary to the video attached to the print article, no new document or documents have been recently released about […]
Saucony Women's Liteform Escape Sneaker B077XZQNVB 6 M US|Light Grey
The AARC is proud to announce the creation of a new resource for those who are new to the study of America's political assassinations.
We begin a series of new posts by AARC Board members and associates designed to provide a basic introduction to essential books and learning materials associated with the continuing investigation of President Kennedy's assassination.
- Mizuno Women's Wave Lightning Z3 Volleyball Shoe B01N1FO0VO 9.5 B(M) US|Black/Silver
- Indulge ANDI Women Mirror Metallic Lace up Low Top Sneaker HB96 B07216D4ZV 7.5 M US|Gold Metallic
- New Balance Women's Coast V4 FuelCore Running Shoe B075R3M445 11 D US|Himalayan Pink
- Stuart Weitzman Women's Clinger Ankle Boot B06WWNYPNJ 4.5 B(M) US|Smoke
- Reebok Women's Guresu 1.0 Running Shoe B06XX24JYP 5.5 B(M) US|Mist/Chalk
- Stuart Weitzman Women's Piper Pump B074VCMRM4 9 B(M) US|Blush Tripoli
- Vans Authentic B06Y5TCWK2 6.5-Women/5-Men Medium (D, M) US|Autumn Glaze/True White
- NAOT Women's Riviera Flat B079333G81 41 M EU|Toffee Brown Leather/Crazy Horse Nubuck Combo
- KEEN Women's Whisper-w Sandal B071Y491DY 9.5 B(M) US|Vapor/Steel Grey
- SAS Womens Sunny B01N1WXTQD 5 M (M) (B) US|Canary Yellow
- Skechers Women's Ez Flex Renew-Bright Days Sneaker B07B2KY4QG 5 B(M) US|Bkgy
- Klogs USA Women's Fairfax Fashion Sneaker B01BKVQG14 7.5 B(M) US|Black Smooth
- Sigerson Morrison Women's SMRHODA3 Slide Sandal B01M4N8AII 8 B(M) US|Scuba
- NIKE Women's Flex Supreme TR 5 Cross Training Shoe B0058Y69SU 11 B(M) US|Wolf Grey/Ghost Green/Chlorine Blue
- YDN Women Espadrille Peep Toe Ankle Straps Wedge Sandals Low Heels Platform Shoes with Buckle B07DCNMM88 10 M US|Rossy
KEEN Women's EVOFIT ONE Water Sandal for Outdoor Adventures B071YG4LHJ 8 M US|Grape Kiss/Grape Wine
Offered for your consideration, bits and pieces: note cards containing interesting observations and intriguing facts presented by leading authorities, researchers, and historians, courtesy of the Assassination Archives and Research Center.
Announcing a new feature by AARC Board members and associates designed to provide a brief snapshot of interesting facts, anecdotes, and observations associated with the continuing study of President Kennedy's assassination.
Dr. Martens Men's 1460 Combat Boot, 8.5 B(M) US Women/7.5 D(M) US Men B01ICEIFU2 8 UK/9 M US|Titanium
Sperry Top-Sider Women's Crest Vibe Chubby Lace Sneaker B078SHC5N7 8 W US|Dusty BlueThe AARC has partnered with the Mary Ferrell Foundation, supplying nearly a million pages of AARC records for browsing and searching via the MFF website. These records include massive CIA and FBI documents received as settlement for a lawsuit brought by Mark Allen, as well as other document collections on the John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., and Robert F. Kennedy assassinations.
The Assassination Archives and Research Center was founded in 1984 to provide a permanent organization which would acquire, preserve, and disseminate information on political assassinations. The AARC is devoted to reaching the widest possible audience with this new information.
Mephisto Women's Seddy Boot B00BPYY3WG 7 B(M) US|Black Texas
A few days ago a friend of mine living in Florida sent me a link to an article in a small circulation weekly newspaper, The Miami Times. It told the story of the death of Bernardo De Torres. The article was written by De Torres long-term … [Read More...]
Ryka Women's Faze Cross-Trainer Shoe B01KW1DR9W 10 B(M) US|Grey/Light Grey
The Mary Ferrell Foundation announces the launch of an invaluable new research tool: The JFK Database Explorer. This is a new tool to aid researchers delving into the large body of JFK assassination-related documents known as the "JFK Collection", a substantial portion of which is viewable on this website.
The JFK Database Explorer, utilizing a copy of the National Archives' database of metadata known as "RIF sheets", allows for browsing, searching, and filtering of the entire set of records processed under the JFK Records Act.