A few days ago a friend of mine living in Florida sent me a link to an article in a small circulation weekly newspaper, The Miami Times. It told the story of the death of Bernardo De Torres. The article was written by De Torres long-term friend, Owen Band. The two men were both involved […]
adidas Originals Women's Shadow W Fashion Sneaker B071S6L7M9 9 B(M) Black Tubular US|White/White/Core nzghgl2242-Fashion SneakersSaucony Women's Xodus Iso 3 Sneaker B077Y4H44F 5.5 B(M) US|Green/Aqua
Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
Mesh upper for breathability
Soft textile lining for comfort. Leather tongue tab with contrast trefoil logo
Reflective 3-Stripes and heel tab; Speed lacing system with rubber stopper offers a snug fit
by Jefferson Morley April 30, 2019 On April 29, my attorney Dan Hardway filed a petition for certiorari asking the Supreme Court to review my case, Morley v. CIA. When I filed this Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit 16 years ago, I sought certain files related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy […]
By Emily Langer , Harrison Smith and Kate Morgan April 18 at 5:50 PM James W. McCord Jr., a retired CIA employee who was convicted as a conspirator in the Watergate burglary and later linked the 1972 break-in to the White House in revelations that helped end the presidency of Richard M. Nixon, died June […]
What is going on in this new CNN article by Thomas Maier claiming that the “U.S. Releases Most but not All JFK Assassination Files”? https://www.cnn.com/…/us-assassination-attempt-m…/index.html It’s an interesting article, but there is nothing new here. And contrary to the video attached to the print article, no new document or documents have been recently released about […]
L’Artiste by Spring Step Women's Chrisanne Boot B06XKTGN35 42 EU/10.5 - 11 M US|Black
The AARC is proud to announce the creation of a new resource for those who are new to the study of America's political assassinations.
We begin a series of new posts by AARC Board members and associates designed to provide a basic introduction to essential books and learning materials associated with the continuing investigation of President Kennedy's assassination.
- Mizuno Women's Wave Lightning Z3 Volleyball Shoe B01N1FO0VO 9.5 B(M) US|Black/Silver
- Indulge ANDI Women Mirror Metallic Lace up Low Top Sneaker HB96 B07216D4ZV 7.5 M US|Gold Metallic
- New Balance Women's Coast V4 FuelCore Running Shoe B075R3M445 11 D US|Himalayan Pink
- Stuart Weitzman Women's Clinger Ankle Boot B06WWNYPNJ 4.5 B(M) US|Smoke
- Reebok Women's Guresu 1.0 Running Shoe B06XX24JYP 5.5 B(M) US|Mist/Chalk
- Lucky Brand Women's Lanesha Equestrian Boot B071KCW4PF 7.5 B(M) US|Ivy Green
- Brooks Women's Chariot B06X1BBPXT 10 B(M) US|Nautical Blue/White
- Dr. Martens Men's 1460 Oxford B01MT3O19I 6 M US|Multi William Blake
- Hunter Womens Original Back Adjustable Gloss B00E5LJP38 6 B(M) US|Black Gloss
- French Sole FS/NY Women's Anaconda Ballet Flat B0765H3T2V 10 B(M) US|Black
- Qupid Women's Prenton-05X Ankle Boot B074NHM5Y4 5.5 B(M) US|Light Grey
- Gentle Souls by Kenneth Cole Women's Best Of Motorcycle Boot B00C40QP9O 11 M US|Black
- Trask Womens Allison B01AMRZA6O 8.5 B(M) US|Teak Italian Suede
- Naturalizer Women's Marianne B01I4PRNA2 6 B(M) US|Black Stripe Fabric
- Bella Vita Women's Formia Wedge Sandal B01AAEN0HK 9 W US|Taupe
Ryka Women's Savannah Sandal B01KWH6FUE 9.5 W US|Grey/Purple
Offered for your consideration, bits and pieces: note cards containing interesting observations and intriguing facts presented by leading authorities, researchers, and historians, courtesy of the Assassination Archives and Research Center.
Announcing a new feature by AARC Board members and associates designed to provide a brief snapshot of interesting facts, anecdotes, and observations associated with the continuing study of President Kennedy's assassination.
Nomad Women's Puddles III Rain Shoe B007D7FAJ4 5 B(M) US|It's Spring
Jambu Women's Cape May Wedge Sandal B01IDQN5F4 8 B(M) US|Black SolidThe AARC has partnered with the Mary Ferrell Foundation, supplying nearly a million pages of AARC records for browsing and searching via the MFF website. These records include massive CIA and FBI documents received as settlement for a lawsuit brought by Mark Allen, as well as other document collections on the John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., and Robert F. Kennedy assassinations.
The Assassination Archives and Research Center was founded in 1984 to provide a permanent organization which would acquire, preserve, and disseminate information on political assassinations. The AARC is devoted to reaching the widest possible audience with this new information.
Stuart Weitzman Women's Nearlynude Heeled Sandal B01HIAGF30 7 C/D US|Mojave Suede
A few days ago a friend of mine living in Florida sent me a link to an article in a small circulation weekly newspaper, The Miami Times. It told the story of the death of Bernardo De Torres. The article was written by De Torres long-term … [Read More...]
Carlos by Carlos Santana Women's Liliana Slide Sandal B077H64KYH 8.5 B(M) US|Navy
The Mary Ferrell Foundation announces the launch of an invaluable new research tool: The JFK Database Explorer. This is a new tool to aid researchers delving into the large body of JFK assassination-related documents known as the "JFK Collection", a substantial portion of which is viewable on this website.
The JFK Database Explorer, utilizing a copy of the National Archives' database of metadata known as "RIF sheets", allows for browsing, searching, and filtering of the entire set of records processed under the JFK Records Act.