A few days ago a friend of mine living in Florida sent me a link to an article in a small circulation weekly newspaper, The Miami Times. It told the story of the death of Bernardo De Torres. The article was written by De Torres long-term friend, Owen Band. The two men were both involved […]
Nine West Women's Tyronah Ankle Boot B01MST39WZ B(M) US|Black Suede 11.5 nzdwnk3242-Ankle & BootieSaucony Women's Kineta Relay Running Shoe B01MZ2JF6L 5 B(M) US|Grey
Shaft measures approximately ankle-high from arch
Heel measures approximately 4.25\"
Boot opening measures approximately 10.5\" around
by Jefferson Morley April 30, 2019 On April 29, my attorney Dan Hardway filed a petition for certiorari asking the Supreme Court to review my case, Morley v. CIA. When I filed this Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit 16 years ago, I sought certain files related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy […]
By Emily Langer , Harrison Smith and Kate Morgan April 18 at 5:50 PM James W. McCord Jr., a retired CIA employee who was convicted as a conspirator in the Watergate burglary and later linked the 1972 break-in to the White House in revelations that helped end the presidency of Richard M. Nixon, died June […]
What is going on in this new CNN article by Thomas Maier claiming that the “U.S. Releases Most but not All JFK Assassination Files”? https://www.cnn.com/…/us-assassination-attempt-m…/index.html It’s an interesting article, but there is nothing new here. And contrary to the video attached to the print article, no new document or documents have been recently released about […]
Skechers Women's Ultra Flex Capsule Sneaker B074BW6J7Q 5 B(M) US|Black/White
The AARC is proud to announce the creation of a new resource for those who are new to the study of America's political assassinations.
We begin a series of new posts by AARC Board members and associates designed to provide a basic introduction to essential books and learning materials associated with the continuing investigation of President Kennedy's assassination.
- Walking Cradles Women's Joy Dress Pump B01IEPQEUC 6 N US|Bone Cashmere
- NIKE Women's Juvenate Running Shoe B074TL16RL 8.5 B(M) US|Dark Raisin/Metallic Pewter/Port Wine
- Easy Street Women's Ever Wedge Sandal B01AA7TNPK 7.5 2E US|White
- Palladium Unisex Puddle Ankle Boot B074P46Q35 9.5 B(M) US|Pink
- Muck Boot Women's Cambridge Tall Snow B01N7SFDJS 11 B(M) US|Navy With Red Anchors
- Pleaser Women's Taboo-2023 Knee High Boot B06XNKVCVG 10 B(M) US|Black Str. Patent/Black
- Rockport Women's Total Motion Adelyn Anklestrap Ballet Flat B01N7W1J27 10 B(M) US|Pebble Suede
- MBT Women's Speed 17 Running Shoe B01LJRR8UW 7 B(M) US|Navy
- Heal USA Ellen Peep Toe Ballet Flats B076YMYBM8 7 B(M) US|Silver Sequins
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Top B01KDYWCH6 11.5 D(M) US|Charcoal
- Mephisto Women's Lise Slide Sandal B073ZJT5JQ 10 B(M) US|Old Pink
- Coclico Women's 3352-Zeyana Mid Calf Boot B06XWJFLPJ 37 M EU (6.5 - 7 US)|Black
- Abby A-46 Womens Comfort Wedge Supper High Heeled Nightclub Party Cross Gender Overside US9-15 Peep Toe PU Sandals B07B2KSXPN 11 B(M) US|Red
- NIKE Women's Air Zoom Structure 21 Running Shoe B078HV83TK 8.5 B(M) US|Gunsmoke/Sunset Pulse
- Merrell Solo B0195JWBGC 9.5 B(M) US|Wild Dove
NIKE Women's Flex Supreme TR 5 Cross Training Shoe B074T82NNB 9.5 B(M) US|Wolf Grey/Dark Grey/White/Glacier Blue
Offered for your consideration, bits and pieces: note cards containing interesting observations and intriguing facts presented by leading authorities, researchers, and historians, courtesy of the Assassination Archives and Research Center.
Announcing a new feature by AARC Board members and associates designed to provide a brief snapshot of interesting facts, anecdotes, and observations associated with the continuing study of President Kennedy's assassination.
Superga Womens 2750 Cotu Canvas Trainers B00JPJE2Q0 7.5 B(M) US|Black/White
Meilidress Women Boots Winter Tall Riding Leather Strappy Flat B076ZM348N 8.5 B(M)US|BlackThe AARC has partnered with the Mary Ferrell Foundation, supplying nearly a million pages of AARC records for browsing and searching via the MFF website. These records include massive CIA and FBI documents received as settlement for a lawsuit brought by Mark Allen, as well as other document collections on the John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., and Robert F. Kennedy assassinations.
The Assassination Archives and Research Center was founded in 1984 to provide a permanent organization which would acquire, preserve, and disseminate information on political assassinations. The AARC is devoted to reaching the widest possible audience with this new information.
Naturalizer Women's Charlie Sneaker B07116J1Y8 4.5 B(M) US|Black
A few days ago a friend of mine living in Florida sent me a link to an article in a small circulation weekly newspaper, The Miami Times. It told the story of the death of Bernardo De Torres. The article was written by De Torres long-term … [Read More...]
JBU by Jambu Women's Wildflower Encore Mary Jane Flat B074KQFMSJ 6.5 B(M) US|Espresso
The Mary Ferrell Foundation announces the launch of an invaluable new research tool: The JFK Database Explorer. This is a new tool to aid researchers delving into the large body of JFK assassination-related documents known as the "JFK Collection", a substantial portion of which is viewable on this website.
The JFK Database Explorer, utilizing a copy of the National Archives' database of metadata known as "RIF sheets", allows for browsing, searching, and filtering of the entire set of records processed under the JFK Records Act.